Annons:
Tagthe-sims-3
Read 1728 times
Granja Del Toro
2018-02-20 19:14

Project Of Today

This is where i will share my project of the day. Projects i have been doing that day, such as houses, stores, churches, parks etc….

Annons:
Granja Del Toro
2018-02-20 19:16
Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 4
Preview of image 2 of 4
Preview of image 3 of 4
Preview of image 4 of 4

Today's mansion… 🙂

Granja Del Toro
2018-02-20 19:18
Preview of image 1 of 4
Preview of image 2 of 4
Preview of image 3 of 4
Preview of image 4 of 4

The Ruin, a small cottage where a witch used to once live and that is now in ruins. It is said that this place is not just haunted by ghosts, but cursed as well. This place is a hangout for paranormal lovers and sims…I have used CC to construct the ruins🙂

Granja Del Toro
2018-03-05 01:19

Today's project have been building rental houses and high-rise apartment buildings. I have noticed that the more rental homes and apartments you have, the more NPC sims move in to your town without you having to create a lot of families. This is why I have started creating more rental homes than homes you buy.

Granja Del Toro
2018-03-05 01:20
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

First out, 2 rental homes, with pool in the back yard. The house that is furnished is the one with the Ford car on the yard. Laughing And that house is for any NPC sim to move in to Laughing

Granja Del Toro
2018-03-05 01:28
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

The last project i did for today, was a huge project. I created this apartment building, with 28 apartments. 27 of this apartments are fully furnished. This building has it's own laundry room where those that lives there can do their laundry.🙂 27 apartments are available for the NPC sims to move in to…

This building has 4 balconies in the back and two balconies on each side in the front.Smug

Scroll to top
Annons: